its Sunday, the most boring day in the week. so its normally a lazy day for me. pretty much watch the Olympics and sitting around in my pjs on my laptop with the stupid enter key and i think I'm getting a cold, my stomach hurts and my head is pounding. what a great Sunday. and I'm pretty much listening to a few song and putting them on repeat.
*Dancing with Tears in my eyes- Kesha*
*Never Forget You- The Noisettes*
*Oshawa State of Mind- Stephen Flynn*
*Josey- Hey Monday*
so yeah i have no life. so I'm going to continuing doing nothing.. just wait until my m
ommy comes home to take me tanning. yes i know what you're thinking *fake&bake* well shut up. I'm naturally have olive coloured skin. and Trevor is darker than me. and that's so weird because I'm normally the darkest one get of my friends and he makes me feel so pasty! i hate it. i honestly think women from the Latin culture are the most beautiful in the world. tanned and curvaceous. i don't know that's just what i think. and to be honest with you, I'm alot darker in the summer. oh my goddess. summer. i can not wait until summer. i wasted last summer on ... stuff. but this summer will be so amazing! i just love summer. cuter clothing, sunglasses *i need new ones*, bathing suit, swimming. summer is *bowws*, that's you Trevor and Mathew. its seriously the stupidest word ever. just letting you know. so this is my 6 post, and i like blogging. it kinda fun and a good way to get things off your chest and I'm trying to get my best friend Katie to start one but she's lame.oh yeah, my other friend Justin keeps telling me to blog about him. so here's my shout out to Justin. i have own him since grade 7 and he's a pretty funny kid. he was in my tech class last year, which was favourite class expect from a boy trying to touch me.. Justin is all so in my history class but so is that other boy. that's drama. Justin sits on the other side of the class room, so we always look at each other with silly faces.
is the title gaga?
ReplyDeletei love her, if so.
and tay, i love your blogs ;D
yeah, it is her.
ReplyDeleteits from the song *so happy i could die*
and thanks.. its just me going on about nothing really.
yeah that song is about pleasuring yourself in the mirror ;) ahahah!
ReplyDeletethat's why i love gaga.
:) ay that's what blogs are for! xo