Saturday, February 20, 2010

Who I Am, Is Not Who I Wanna Be, I'm Such A Tragedy.

fuck, pressure to be perfect. honestly, i hate it so much. its depressing how it affects the lives of girls around the whole. i do fall victim to it too. like i have an average/ athletic/ curvaceous body type. and for the most i love my body. but the ideal body is super skin. well fuck off, I'm not that. and either is most of the world. beauty doesn't have just one form. it has many definitions, thank you very much. everyone has imperfections and they shouldn't be judge for them. but these imperfections are beautiful, they create a variety of beauty. I'm honestly think people should celebrate their unique beauty because i believe they should wake up everyone should wake up every morning feel beautiful and pretty and perfect in their own way and have the confidence to smile and have an amazing day everyday without judgement and feeling like shit or worthless. my biggest role models are Tyra Banks and Marilyn Monroe. Tyra believes in unique beauty and Marilyn was curvaceous when everyone else was a stick and is seen an a icon. when i gets my first tattoo is going to be a quote from Marylin *Imperfection is Beauty* its honestly the much amazing thing i have ever heard. and it something to live be. and i have been thinking of getting it done for like forever now. i want it so badly.


this is the definition of perfect: *conforming absolutely to the description or definition of an ideal type/entirely without any flaws, defects, or shortcomings/accurate, exact, or correct in every detail*
well, I'm going to tell you what i feel is the true definition of perfect: *being happy with yourself/ live to your own personal standards/ accepting your imperfections*


so honestly i think everyone is beautiful or pretty or gorgeous. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment