wow, some people these days seriously need to understand the meaning of fuck off. I'm not flirting with Jordan. He's my friend, i have own him since i was 9. and I'm not interest. so you stupid fat bitch, fuck off. its called being nice not flirting. I'm happy with my relationship with Trevor, so why would i even try and flirt? i love Trevor with all my heart. so honestly mind your own business. like its not my fault your life is so boring and shitty, that you must try and wreck mines. you seriously have more important things to think about than my assigned partner and i talking. like I'm sorry if I'm coming off as mean or rude. but you fucking bitch are trying to ruining/come between my incredible relationship. you seriously have to much time on your hands. so go find a guy who's fetish is fat girl because even fat people can get laid. and i honestly thought fat people were supposed to be jolly not fucking worthless bitches. Thursday, February 25, 2010
It's Called Being Nice not Flirting.
wow, some people these days seriously need to understand the meaning of fuck off. I'm not flirting with Jordan. He's my friend, i have own him since i was 9. and I'm not interest. so you stupid fat bitch, fuck off. its called being nice not flirting. I'm happy with my relationship with Trevor, so why would i even try and flirt? i love Trevor with all my heart. so honestly mind your own business. like its not my fault your life is so boring and shitty, that you must try and wreck mines. you seriously have more important things to think about than my assigned partner and i talking. like I'm sorry if I'm coming off as mean or rude. but you fucking bitch are trying to ruining/come between my incredible relationship. you seriously have to much time on your hands. so go find a guy who's fetish is fat girl because even fat people can get laid. and i honestly thought fat people were supposed to be jolly not fucking worthless bitches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment