
so i was just with my boyfriend and i hadn't a totally breakdown in front of him. and he really hates to see me cry but i don't think he understand where I'm coming from. I'm his first serious girlfriend and he's second serious boyfriend. so i should probably tell you about the first boy. James, well i thought he was amazing and i did love me. we went through a shit load of drama. he broke up with me three times when we dated. the first time was because his friend told him. the second time was the same. and the third, which kinda really ended it was because i never really got a straight answer, he honestly hurt me so much. i didn't talk to anyone for weeks. so during our break periods, he would told while laying in bed with me, he doesn't know why he broke up with the most amazing girl he has ever met. and didn't ask me back out. i spend almost everyday at his house. his mother would always ask if we were dating again. i would sleep over at his house alot throughout the summer. he almost destroyed me when he broke up with me. the date it happened we both cried and he still kissed me. honestly, i have never been so confused in my life. and like there were other problems like smoking and weed. and yeah, i didn't like him doing that at all. but the emotional pain was unbearable. so now Trevor is the opposite of James, he's good guy with a heart of gold. and i do love him alot. and I'm not saying he's going to hurt me like James but my heart if questioning. its afraid of getting hurt again and honestly, i don't know if i could handle it. so i break down in front of him. and tried to explain the feeling. i just don't he understood where i was coming from. maybe I'm just under thinking it. which i do alot... i don't know. but what i do know is that i wanna be with Trevor for a long time. he's the right to my left. wow cheesy but i don't care right now.
I Love You Trevor <3
I Love You Trevor <3

No comments:
Post a Comment